THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gracious God

Isaiah 30:23

Then He will give the rain for your seed, with which you sow the ground. And bread of the increase of the earth; It will be fat and plentiful in that day your cattle will feed in large pastures.

So here’s what I do:

  • Close my eyes and pray
  • Open my Bible while eyes still closed
  • Count to 11 then choose a random verse
  • Open my eyes, read it and write something about it

So yup, that’s the whole routine.

As I read this verse today, I realized how gracious our God is. God blessed those that exalt Him. He is gracious to His people. Like in the verse, He will bless the land of His people. God always provides. If we ask Him, He will hear. God is not selfish and abundantly provides for His children.

With this thought in mind, I realized how He has supplied all my needs and sometimes, He provides even before I ask for something. God is an awesome God. His mercy, love and grace is so abundant that sometimes I ask myself, “Do I really deserve this? Such a sinner I am, ashamed of what I have done but yet God never deserts me.”

So for this verse, I will always remember that I should not be scared about tomorrow because God has me in His hands. There’s no place I’d rather be but in my Father’s arms…

0 comments: