THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 22, 2010

Nothing is impossible with God

Jeremiah 32:27


"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?"

Jeremiah was conversing with God when God answered Jeremiah his question about bringing the people of Jerusalem back to the city. With the Babylonians establishing their power over the land, God assured Jeremiah that despite the evil things the people of Israel and Judah has done, which provoked God's anger, He will still bring the people back to the city of Jerusalem and would protect them so that they may dwell safely.

In this verse, we can see the power of God. The chapter's context also discusses about God's mercy, but because I am just focusing on this verse, I will ponder upon the great power of God.

God is our Creator, Sustainer, Redeemer and Father. Do we ever doubt His power? Do we ever think that He's not capable of doing something so big? I'd say, we should not. God is the All Powerful God and nothing is impossible with Him. He can move mountains, cause the sea to calm down during a storm, create creatures, and bring the dead back to life. Reading all the miraculous things that He has done in every book of the Bible should make us stop and realize that no matter what the case is, God can handle it. If we handle our problems with our own power, I can assure you that we will be disappointed. But if we put our problems into God's hands, I am sure, very much sure that things will be OK coz God can take care of everything.

I have doubted God's power many times. I've depended on myself when I encounter problems at times. But each time I deal with problems on my own, I ended up defeated and discouraged. But when I ask for God's help, not thinking and worrying about what would happen, I feel peace in my heart. Knowing that God will handle ANYTHING is an assurance that things will be better in times of trials.

So here's a thought:
When you are going through a problem so big, something that seems so impossible to be resolved, why not trust God and let Him lead you through. God can do anything, nothing is impossible with Him and nothing is hard for Him, AT ALL!!! Let us stop doubting His power, because if we are really in a good relationship with Him, we will trust Him no matter what the circumstances are...

0 comments: