THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 13, 2008

contemplating about my ramblings...

Sometimes i feel like i am asking too much from God. Sometimes i ask Him to give me so much things that i wonder, does He ever get tired? But then i realized from my past experience, God has really given me the things that i have asked for. of course not all of them but He has helped me so many times that i get angry at myself as to why I doubt His powers sometimes.

as a normal human being, i think its just normal to ask so much. we humans never have any satisfaction. basically the world is a place where there is no ultimate satisfaction. even though we get what we want, we again want something more. and thinking about it just makes me feel so bad about myself.

God is there for all our requests, pleas, and His help will be there when we need Him. I just hope this fact that He is all powerful and that He loves us so much that He'd hear every prayer we make will stop us from doubting me. i doubt so much and it needs to be stopped.

"Lord, please come soon."

0 comments: