THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

snow...ice skating...and fun memories...

well, this week has been quite eventful!!! let me list them up...like i always do...

1. Went to Forest Falls last saturday, about 20 mins from my house and i played with snow! i was wearing cloth shoes so tho i dont wanna leave the 12 inch (or more) snow, i had to since my toes were starting to scream "i think we're dead!!!". my niece loved it as much as i did and my whole family did! was so so fun!!! whheeeeeeee!!!!

2. Lerie and Bayu got married!!! im so happy for them though i really wished i was there...

3. hmmmm...my "fake" aunt is off for the week so she keeps on inviting my family to her house just across the street to eat!!! yummy food!!! she even told me to take a whole pecan pie home! and jelly beans (except the black ones). and roasted chicken. and many more!!!

4. I went ice skating! tried my best to learn impromptu! to some extent, IT WAS SUCCESSFUL! i helped ien to skate and well, she was all over the place so i fell on my butt, like literally on my butt abt 2 times!!! the ice rink was so hard i could feel vibrations up my spine! it was ok tho, i got a big butt so nice cushion!!! oops, that was supposed to be top secret! LOL

5. well. i dont know if my sister will approve of this but hey, im proud abt this! i'll be an aunt again! most likely this coming july!!! yay!!! my mom's got 2 grandkids, i be she'll be pushing me to give her one already! its not gonna be a long wait anyway...*wink*

6. Rashid and I talked over the fone, and he'll be gone till the new year to Zambia. this is the moment of silence where we both dont hear anything from each other, apart from emails. but anyway, when he called me, well, i told him that my "fake" aunt wants to spend for my wedding!!! and well, he said..."baby, prepare the decorations, we'll get married when i come over..." well, he always plays around so i didnt believe him then he said "im not kidding, im serious this time..." hmmm i dont know if i should fall for his jokes or take it seriously. but anyway, im not gonna prepare the decorations till he actually helps out with it! but dang, im a bit shocked! i know i wont get married till he graduates or at least gets stable with a job tho he's still in school but i really wish we could get married next month!!! im so excited to be a mom and a wife!!! yay!!!!!!!!!

7. well, im typing while my eyes are slowly closing! im pretty, well, actually, super duper sleepy!!! anyway, this brings back funny memories!

rashid and I chat when its daytime in his place and night time in my place. so usually i sleep in the morning/afternoon and will always be awake from 10pm to 10 am. well, once i was sleepy, so sleepy that my eyes we're rioting! but still i tried to fight off the sleepiness. well, then rashid asked me if i was sleepy then i told him yes! i told him to just buzz me when he's online on his laptop since we were chatting on the fone. i slept and the next day i checked what i wrote and i started bursting with laughter! i was so sleepy that the only thing i can write was "so jat byxx me wrn ir oblne on ur ;apyo;!!!" that meant, "so jst buzz me wen ur online on ur laptop!!!". oh well, i guess i should sleep now than start writing stuff like that!!! LOL!!!

really excited for rashid's arrival!!! wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

0 comments: