THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just Thinking...Finally...

I was just thinking and there's one thing i realized...IM A BUM!!!

So here are some things I've been doing the whole week:

  • Pray for Rashid's green card interview
God answered my prayers and now i'm just waiting for Rashid to come here!!! yayness!!!

  • Chat with Rashid, like about 12 hours a day!!! ahahahaha!!!
  • Sleep like an owl...I sleep in the morning and is very active at night!!!
  • Read books...finished 4 books plus some additional stuff related to the books
I read the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Plus some other stuff like the half part of Midnight Sun
  • Watch Twilight for like 10 times! LOL!!! I saved it in my laptop so I have access to it anytime I want!!!
  • Listen to the soundtrack of Twilight
Im currently addicted to Decode, I Caught Myself, Never Think, Bella's Lullaby, and
Full Moon
  • Playing Bella's Lullaby
  • Eating Doritos Spicy Sweet Chilli
  • Bumming and being a couch potato!!!
I guess that's it, these are the things that has helped me continue my existence!!! Wow, those things are depressing!!! That's my life...

0 comments: