THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 27, 2008

wishing...

wishful thoughts...all over my mind...with God's help...i hope they'll come true...

im just wishing im not this bored.
im just wishing i am at my house in kenya.
im just wishing i could eat pizza right now.
im just wishing my bank account had more money from my work which i dont have.
im just wishing that i could get my visa soon.
im just wishing im in school and finish.
im just wishing im with my parents.
im just wishing the world's land mass are all connected.
im just wishing that everyone have a great new year ahead of them.
im just wishing that people work on their relationships.
im just wishing that God will come soon.
im just wishing that every pain will end and no tear will fall.
im just wishing that i will be in heaven with all my love ones.
im just wishing that i can be a mother and a wife soon.
im just wishing that rashid could be with me now as we welcome a new year.
im just wishing my parents were with me this holiday season.
im just wishing that i can get married soon.
im just wishing i could get out of the habit of not sleeping at night.
im just wishing i could talk to rashid everyday.
im just wishing...

0 comments: