THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

And so, I started to make these digital scrapbooks. If you wanna see it its on my facebook...I guess i'm too bored that eventually my artistic side came out and screamed, "take me out, will you?!" i have not watched the Twilight movie in like 4 days but i'm still listening to the soundtrack! dang, I sure am sort of, not completely, undeniably maybe, maybe somehow, just a little bit addicted to it!!! but hey, everyone's got a slight addiction right!

still missing Rashid...and finally my visa is being processed. I need prayers! God knows whats best, i gotta trust Him...

im so bored im so lazy!!! ugh!!!

1 comments:

Sendy Monarrez said...

I've read lots of posts of people that like this move (Twilight)
will have to watch it!! hehehe