THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An anniversary poem

Rashid and I just celebrated our 1st year anniversary today. So before 11/11 ends, I want to post a poem dedicated to the man of my life, Rashid Ernest Tenga...


I'll always love you Rashid, till death and till resurrection day! I love you...

11 Verses for 11/11

For years have I been praying to God
To send me a man sent from up above
With eyes that sparkle just like the stars
Lips so sweet they just taste like Mars!

I've gone through life and made mistakes
Some I know I forever will hate
So I asked myself "Will there ever be,
A man who'll love me just as me?"

Then as I went to church one day
There my eyes laid on what I'd say...
A man so perfect I know God took His time
On creating this man, I wished I was his wife

This man whose name I learned was Rashid
Was ever so shy sometimes its weird
But yet i fell in love with him
At first sight, I know, ain't that just weird!

His friends told me he liked me yet
Out of disbelief I tried to forget
Until I've seen how sweet he is to me
I told myself, "Why not just believe?!"

So finally, a love meant to be
Weird and weird just went and clicked
People said a couple so sweet
But yet this man still hasn't asked me

Then one night at a party so tight
A question was asked I nearly died!
"Who do you like?" people asked me
I couldn't answer, it's out of fear

But then I thought I'd better say
Or forever regret a chance of this day
So then I said "His name is ummm..."
"His name is Rashid!" Rashid almost jumped!

Finally on November 11,2007
This man Rashid stopped being a "Chicken"!
He asked me if I'd go out with him
Blushing like a tomato, I said "YES!!!" to him

And now is our 1st year anniversary
A day so special to me and Rashid
Too bad he's far but yet so near
For his own love resides in me!

Rashid, my love, thanks for being mine
Forever I'm yours, till the end of time
I love you and Im sure, that you know
Come on let's get married, how about tomorrow???


Written by
rJ Role...

0 comments: