THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 21, 2008

***STUCK***

Things that has happened to me in 2 weeks time:

  • Got accepted at Andrews
  • Will be able to register classes already
  • Got a job at Andrews
  • Has a half-tuition scholarship to Andrews
  • I-20 on the process

Things that has happened to me TODAY:
  • Had to postpone my enrollment for the Spring Semester
  • I have to extend my stay in the US
  • I need about 3 months until my change of status
  • Have to enroll for summer classes instead
  • I cant attend school until my visa is issued
  • I might attend a marine field class at some far shore!
  • For now, I'm stuck...
Well, I'd say what happened today was way more than what had happened in 2 weeks!!! Hey at least I can still go to school soon, somehow...I need prayers for me and Rashid that both our visas will be fixed!!!

~~wishing the land mass of the world was just stuck up with each other and there are no visas needed to go to one place to another...who ever made visas???~~~

1 comments:

Lorena said...

Hey RJ!

Yes, so much can go on in a single day. Well hope things will brighten up pretty soon for both you and Rashid ;)

Love reading your thoughts. Keep up with the blogging! =)