THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Its so gray!

As of right now, my life is gray. Its so uneventful I dont even want to share anything about it. Apart from the no-sleep nights where I chat with my boyfriend who, by the way has an 11 hour time difference from me, every day is just plain boring. I usually sleep at 3am after Rashid would push me to sleep, then he'd try to start a conversation at about 8am, I reply yet i end up sleeping! Now i feel bad about the sleeping part!!! Then, for the rest of the day, what do I do...

  • sleep
  • eat
  • watch TV
  • chat with rashid for a bit...
  • sleep
  • oh check my facebook and my myspace, now that's fun...
  • eat
  • sleep
  • watch TV
  • wash dishes
  • oh did I mention sleep?
The bad part is, no matted how immobile I am and how much of a bummer I am, well, I aint gaining weight! I'd be using Wii Fit then check my weight, OH I GAINED 1.4 LBS! The next day, well, i lost the 1.4 lbs i gained the previous day. Now whats the use of being a bum when its not adding weight to me!? I try to do yoga, I sure am more flexible but the gain weight, its just not working!!!

sigh...life...I guess I'll just wait for God to brighten it up soon, I know He'll make it colorful again just like when I was in Kenya or Thailand. I guess I'd just have to be patient...

0 comments: